In Hong Kong, locksmiths are generally recognized by traditional ideas as being of low cultural level, but in fact to be a successful locksmith, there is a need for a wide range of knowledge and technics with the ever-changing technology, we have to make mechanical and electronic in depth study to become an excellent locksmith. And our vision is to change this traditional concept, we have to get the recognition from the public on our work and on our professional.
‘You are the key to our succeess.‘ We will proceed to this belief.
- Our team has a wealth of unlock experience and is equipped with advanced tools. We have in depth understanding in all kinds of locks so we can quickly complete the work.
- We will regularly arrange different types of courses to our team to ensure that they can meet the new challenges at work.
- Customer-oriented is our service policy. We strictly require our team to be courteous, to be patient to listen to the needs of customers, and to provide professional services to meet all of our valued customers.
- We will never allow our team to charge any tip.
- To get your recognition and trust, we will make a commitment
- After the quotation, we will not charge any extra fees (excluded when the lock is damaged and needs to replace any part or the entire lock)
- If the door or door lock is damaged causing by our mistakes, we will be responsible for all maintenance and replacement (excluded the lock is damaged, with the customer’s consent, and needs to be wrecked).
- These are our commitment